1. Name of the camp:
2. Location of the camp:
3. Size of the camp:
500 square meters
4. Date of establishment of the camp:
2 September 1942
5. Date of closure of the camp:
20 August 1944
6. Were the prisoners only Poles, only Jews from Poland, or Poles and Jews from Poland?
Jews from Poland
7. Were there any foreigners in the camp (nationality, number)?
8. Average number of prisoners in the camp:
9. Total number of prisoners who passed through the camp during its period of operation:
10. What happened with the prisoners upon liquidation of the camp?
They were deported to Buchenwald.
11. Did the prisoners work in the camp? (types of work performed, types of workshops)
12. Did the prisoners work outside the camp? (types of work performed, locations)
13. How were the prisoners fed?
20 decagrams of bread and half a liter of soup, towards the end 50 decagrams of bread
14. Was there an infirmary or a hospital in the camp?
15. Where there any epidemics in the camp? (If yes, what kind)
16. Are data on the death rate in the camp available?
17. Were executions held at or outside the camp?
25 people were shot.
18. Were the corpses destroyed?
The corpses were transferred to the cemetery.
19. Was there a crematorium in the camp?
20. Was the burial site of the murdered victims determined?
One person was buried on the factory premises, the rest in the cemetery.
21. Current condition of the camp – what was destroyed? What is located on the site of the camp?
Currently, there is the Granat factory.
22. Has any material evidence survived from the camp? (Type, place of storage, has it been secured?)
It is unknown.
23. Are the surnames and, possibly, addresses of the people who had been imprisoned in the camp known?
1) Platus Boruch,
2) Diament Nachuna,
3) Hirsz Szlama – Planty Street 7,
4) Hirszman Leon,
5) Hirszman Genia – Planty Street 7, Kielce
24. Are the surnames of the Germans, the camp commander and other functionaries known?
Obersturmführer Szlield, head of the guardhouse Schnajder, Dejne, camp commander Berger, Oberleutnantmajster Furmaniak, Jaspel Cymbala
On 6 October 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially certified by Ludwika Bazylewska, acting on the authorization of the president of the city of Kielce, with the Municipal Court in Kielce.