1. Name of the camp:
Arbeitslager (little Ghetto)
2. Location of the camp:
Stolarska Street and part of Jasna Street in Kielce
3. Size of the camp:
2,000 square meters
4. Date of establishment of the camp:
30 August 1942
5. Date of closure of the camp:
1 April 1943
6. Were the prisoners only Poles, only Jews from Poland, or Poles and Jews from Poland?
Only Jews from Poland and abroad
7. Were there any foreigners in the camp (nationality, number)?
Jews from Austria, Germany and Czechoslovakia
8. Average number of prisoners in the camp:
9. Total number of prisoners who passed through the camp during its period of operation:
10. What happened with the prisoners upon liquidation of the camp?
11. Did the prisoners work in the camp? (types of work performed, types of workshops)
The prisoners worked in tailor, shoemaker and other workshops.
12. Did the prisoners work outside the camp? (types of work performed, locations)
In quarries, iron and wood factories.
13. How were the prisoners fed?
20 decagrams of bread and half a liter of soup, later only 50 decagrams of bread
14. Was there an infirmary or a hospital in the camp?
15. Where there any epidemics in the camp? (If yes, what kind)
16. Are data on the death rate in the camp available?
17. Were executions held at or outside the camp?
At the camp by shooting, outside the camp in an unknown manner.
18. Were the corpses destroyed?
19. Was there a crematorium in the camp?
20. Was the burial site of the murdered victims determined?
They were buried in the camp cemetery.
21. Current condition of the camp – what was destroyed? What is located on the site of the camp?
22. Has any material evidence survived from the camp? (Type, place of storage, has it been secured?)
It is unknown.
23. Are the surnames and, possibly, addresses of the people who had been imprisoned in the camp known?
1) Cymerman Adler,
2) Goldberg Mordka,
3) Krauze Josef,
4) Sztarkman Beniamin – Planty Street 7, Kielce
24. Are the surnames of the Germans, the camp commander and other functionaries known?
Haupt. Gaier, Obersturmführer Thomas, Wakszleiger Hanysz, sentence executor Rumpel
On 6 October 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially certified by Ludwika Bazylewska, acting on the authorization of the president of the city of Kielce, with the Municipal Court in Kielce.